A NOTE FROM MICHELE
The riding pant was a brand new style and trend in 1991. Because the Ottoman fabric simply didn't exist, I developed it from scratch with one of my textile mills and industry friends. By also adding distinctive suede patches, the pant quickly became an iconic piece in the Bisou Bisou collection. Today's version is super authentic with the same fit and pattern, but I added contemporary updates by switching the suede patches to leatherette for an ediger look.
Inspired by our 90’s supermodel muses, the Bisou Bisou Nouvelle Couture capsule mixes vintage styling with modern detailing:
• 9'' mid-rise riding pant with fitted legging design
• All over 'Ottoman' ribbed fabric
• Coated scuba knee patches
• Model is 5’8” and wearing an XS
• Inseam 28''
• Ribbed knit blend with faux leather, coated scuba accents